Camp Challenge 2018
The Simon Konover Company is a lead sponsor of the 10th annual Camp Challenge to support The Hole in the Wall Gang Camp in Ashford, Connecticut.
Founded in 1988 by Paul Newman, The Hole in the Wall Gang Camp is a community dedicated to providing “a different kind of healing” to seriously ill children and their families, free of charge. The Simon Konover Company’s relationship with the Camp began over 30 years ago when Simon Konover constructed the first buildings. Since 2009, Team Simon Konover has been a lead sponsor of the annual Camp Challenge charity event.
Team Simon Konover is a group of generous employees, partners, colleagues and friends who share our belief that "one makes a difference". To date, Team Simon Konover has raised $100,743 for Camp Challenge 2018.
2018 Gold Strategic Partners
2018 Silver Level Colleagues
- All Waste Charitable Foundation
- Hoopes Morganthaler Rausch & Scaramozza LLC
- Kainen, Escalera & McHale, P.C.
- The Simon Konover Company Employee Jean Day
- Webster Bank
2018 Bronze Level Associates
- Andrew DeLuca Foundation
- Building Markets, LLC
- CATIC National Commercial Services
- Connecticut Property Engineering
- EcolSciences, Inc.
- KGI Properties, LLC
- LAZ Parking Ltd.
- MacDermid, Reynolds & Glissman, P.C.
- Peoples Bank
- Premier Maintenance, Inc.
- Reid & Riege
- Waterford Group Charitable Foundation