Resident Assistant for Apartment Community - Hartford, CT - Konover Residential Corporation
Job Summary: Routinely review the community looking for maintenance items or unusual activity which is not conducive to a qualify lifestyle. Bilingual Preferred. 2+ years experience preferred.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following but are not limited to the job specifications contained herein. Additional duties or job functions that can be performed safely may be required as deemed necessary by supervisory personnel.
- Deter criminal activity against the property, equipment or residents.
- Report any disturbances or unusual activities to proper authorities.
- Control access into the property.
- Maintains a daily activity log and reports unusual activities, extraordinary circumstances and disturbances to the Property Manager.
- Responsible for thorough knowledge of management company and community policies and procedures, especially as relating to emergency situations.
- Check building to determine that all areas are secure, including grounds, parking lot and lighting.
- Deliver notices, flyers, newsletters, etc. to residents.
- Perform janitorial tasks that present potential hazard.
- Alert police and management to all unauthorized access or use of building facilities.
- Perform such other work-related duties as may be assigned by the Company.
This position is with Konover Residential Corporation
The Simon Konover Company and its affiliates require that new hires be vaccinated by the first day of work, unless a reasonable accommodation can be provided for those who cannot receive the vaccine for disability or religious-based reasons.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.