Property Administrator - New Haven, CT - Konover Commercial Corporation
$18 - $21/hour based on experience
Konover Commercial Corporation, a family-owned and integrity based real estate company, is seeking a skilled, outgoing and customer service-oriented Property Administrator to support our New Haven Property Management Team in all facets of building operations and maintenance.
This fast paced and energized team is primarily responsible for a 400,000 sq. ft multi-building, multi-tenant office, retail and parking portfolio in Connecticut.
- Communicates directly with clients/customers regarding inquiries and complaints. Oversees administration of online work order system and work order processing and completion.
- Provides follow-up to ensure client/customer satisfaction through consistent and timely service delivery.
- Acts as a liaison with service contractors including fire/life safety, janitorial, HVAC, security, etc. regarding scheduling, insurance compliance and billing. Communicates and coordinates requests with the Engineering and Maintenance Departments.
- Assists the Property Manager with monthly financial reporting including executive summary and budget variance preparation, final assembly and report distribution.
- Assists in the preparation of annual operating budgets.
- Processes invoices in a timely manner, ensuring proper budget account coding.
- Works with the Corporate Accounting department to resolve property related financial errors and issues.
- Assists the Property Manager with facility inspections and reporting.
- Assists the Property Manager with project work including bid preparation, soliciting quotes, preparing purchase orders, scheduling associated work and following work through completion.
- Other duties may be assigned.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
- High school diploma required.
- Three (3) years of commercial property management or related experience.
- College degree preferred.
- Yardi experience a plus.
- Industry designation (RPA, CPM) or real estate license preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite with an emphasis on Word and Excel.
- Highly organized with attention to detail and follow through.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.