Property Administrator - Konover Commercial Corporation - New Haven, CT
Konover Commercial Corporation, a family-owned and integrity based Real Estate Company, is seeking a skilled, outgoing and customer service-oriented Property Administrator to support our New Haven Property Management Team in all facets of building operations and maintenance.
This fast paced and energized team is primarily responsible for a 400,000 sq. ft multi-building, multi-tenant office, retail, and parking portfolio in Connecticut.
Konover Commercial Corporation offers a competitive salary based on experience and a comprehensive benefits package that includes Health Insurance, 401K, Life Insurance, Short and Long-term disability, paid holidays, sick days, and vacation.
- Communicates directly with clients/customers.
- Provides follow-up to ensure client/customer satisfaction.
- Acts as a liaison with service contractors regarding scheduling, insurance compliance and billing.
- Assists the Property Manager with monthly financial reporting.
- Assists in the preparation of annual operating budgets.
- Processes invoices in a timely manner, ensuring proper budget account coding.
- Works with the Corporate Accounting Department to resolve property related financial issues.
- Assists the Property Manager with facility inspections and reporting.
- Assists the Property Manager with project work, following work through completion.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Three (3) years of commercial property management or related experience.
- College degree preferred.
- Yardi experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite with an emphasis on Word and Excel.
- Highly organized with attention to detail and follow through.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
Note: This position is with Konover Commercial Corporation, an affiliate of the Simon Konover Company.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.