Part-time Courtesy Attendant for Apartment Community-Bridgeport, CT- Konover Residential Corporation
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following but are not limited to the job specifications contained herein. Additional duties or job functions that can be performed safely may be required as deemed necessary by supervisory personnel.
- Deter criminal activity against the property, equipment or residents.
- Report any disturbances or unusual activities to proper authorities.
- Control access into the property.
- Maintains a daily activity log and reports unusual activities, extraordinary circumstances and disturbances to the Property Manager.
- Responsible for thorough knowledge of management company and community policies and procedures, especially as relating to emergency situations.
- Check building to determine that all areas are secure, including grounds, parking lot and lighting.
- Deliver notices, flyers, newsletters, etc. to residents.
- Perform janitorial tasks that present potential hazard.
- Alert police and management to all unauthorized access or use of building facilities.
- Tour buildings at nonspecific intervals.
- Be aware of and operate within Fair Housing Standards and company policies.
- Perform duties as assigned by the Property Manager/Service Manager.
- Follow schedule prepared by the Property Manager/Service Manager.
- Perform such other work related duties as may be assigned by the Company.
- Must be able to work flexible hours
- Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Part-time
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.