Courtesy Attendant Supervisor for Apartment Community - 2nd Shift - Bridgeport, CT- Konover Residential Corporation
SCOPE OF DUTIES: The purpose of this job description is to communicate the responsibilities and duties associated with the position. It should also be noted that some responsibilities and duties may not be specifically addressed. Konover Residential Corporation emphasizes a team approach and fully expects every person to perform any reasonable task or request that is consistent with fulfilling company objectives. Also, since it is Konover Residential Corporation’s philosophy to promote from within whenever possible, we recommend an ongoing effort to familiarize yourself with the duties and responsibilities of those positions directly above and around your own. This position description does not constitute an employment contract between Konover Residential Corporation and any site employee.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following but are not limited to the job specifications contained herein. Additional duties or job functions that can be performed safely may be required as deemed necessary by supervisory personnel.
- Deter criminal activity against the property, equipment or residents.
- Report any disturbances or unusual activities to proper authorities.
- Maintains a daily activity log and reports unusual activities, extraordinary circumstances and disturbances to the Property Manager.
- Responsible for thorough knowledge of management company and community policies and procedures, especially as relating to emergency situations.
- Responsible for maintaining the required community uniform and ensuring a professional appearance and attitude at all times.
- Responsible for seeking educational opportunities and self-improvement for personal growth and development.
- Check building to determine that all areas are secure, including grounds, parking lot and lighting.
- Adhere to regular attendance on the job.
- Deliver notices, flyers, newsletters, etc. to residents.
- Perform janitorial tasks that present potential hazard.
- Alert police and management to all unauthorized access or use of building facilities.
- Tour buildings at nonspecific intervals.
- Be aware of and operate within Fair Housing Standards and company policies.
- Perform duties assigned by the Property Manager/Service Manager.
- Follow schedule prepared by the Property Manager/Service Manager.
- Schedule staff shifts.
- Cover when other staff calls out and coverage can’t be found.
- Assist property manager with annual appraisals.
- Train new courtesy attendants.
- 24/7 emergency on call.
- Provide Property Manager with any schedule changes.
- Perform such other work related duties as may be assigned by the Company
- Full-Time Position
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.