Assistant Property Manager for Commercial Property in Hartford, CT for Konover Commercial Corporation
BRIEF DESCRIPTION: Konover Commercial Corporation is seeking a skilled, outgoing and customer service oriented Assistant Property Manager to support our Hartford Property Management Team in all facets of building operations and maintenance. This person will work in a fast-paced environment with an energized team of professionals. The position is based in Hartford, Connecticut.
RESPONSIBILITIES: Specific responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
Communicates directly with clients/tenants regarding inquiries and complaints. Oversees administration of online work order system and work order processing and completion.
- Provides follow-up to ensure client/tenant satisfaction through consistent and timely service delivery.
- Acts as a liaison with service contractors including fire/life safety, janitorial, HVAC, security, etc. regarding scheduling, insurance compliance and billing. Communicates and coordinates requests with the Maintenance staff.
- Assists the Property Manager with monthly financial reporting including executive summary and budget variance preparation, final assembly and report distribution.
- Assists in the preparation of annual operating budgets.
- Processes incoming/outgoing mail. Processes invoices in a timely manner, ensuring proper budget account coding.
- Works with the Corporate Accounting Department to resolve property related financial issues.
- Assists the Property Manager with facility inspections and reporting.
- Assists the Property Manager with project work including bid preparation, soliciting quotes, preparing purchase orders, scheduling associated work and following work through completion.
- Other duties may be assigned.
EDUCATION & TRAINING:
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) and three years of property management or related experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite with an emphasis on Word and Excel.
- Proficient in Yardi.
- Highly detailed with attention to detail and follow through.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
Note: This position is with Konover Commercial Corporation, an affiliate of the Simon Konover Company.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.