Assistant Property Manager for Commercial Property - Hartford, CT - Konover Commercial Corporation
Konover Commercial Corporation, a local family-owned and integrity based Real Estate Company, is seeking a skilled, outgoing and customer service oriented Assistant Property Manager to support our Hartford Property Management Team in all facets of building operations and maintenance.
This person will work in a fast-paced environment with an energized team of professionals. The position is based in downtown Hartford, Connecticut.
- Communicates directly with clients/customers regarding inquiries and complaints. Oversees administration of online work order system and work order processing and completion.
- Provides follow-up to ensure client/customer satisfaction through consistent and timely service delivery.
- Acts as a liaison with service contractors including fire/life safety, janitorial, HVAC, security, etc. regarding scheduling, insurance compliance and billing. Communicates and coordinates requests with the Maintenance staff.
- Assists the Property Manager with monthly financial reporting including executive summary and budget variance preparation, final assembly and report distribution.
- Assists in the preparation of annual operating budgets.
- Processes incoming/outgoing mail. Processes invoices in a timely manner, ensuring proper budget account coding.
- Works with the Corporate Accounting Department to resolve property related financial errors and issues.
- Assists the Property Manager with facility inspections and reporting.
- Assists the Property Manager with project work including bid preparation, soliciting quotes, preparing purchase orders, scheduling associated work and following work through completion.
- Other duties may be assigned.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) and three years of property management or related experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite with an emphasis on Word and Excel.
- Highly detailed with attention to detail and follow through.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
The Simon Konover Company and its affiliates require that new hires be vaccinated by the first day of work, unless a reasonable accommodation can be provided for those who cannot receive the vaccine for disability or religious-based reasons.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.